She is now a redhead...
And Blake Lively still looks drop dead gorgeous. I'm telling you, this gal is just so versatile! Here, she is clad in an exquisite Zuhair Murad couture gown. It completely floored me! I cannot rave enough over how stunning this mermaid-style dress is! I love how it combines several tones of aquamarine and how it wraps so beautifully around her figure. And the hint of sequiny lace at her bust area, it is so darn sexy! Blake looks like a million dollars!
I cannot wait to watch her performance as the leading lady (Carol Ferris) in upcoming Marvel movie The Green Lantern starring Ryan Reynolds. In this movie, she is actually a brunette. I almost couldn't recognize her when I watched the trailer. But yeah, she is there and she looks just as dazzling (how unfair the world is).

I love Blake too! Hey, do you knoe Bethany the young makeup guru on Youtube? I think you might like her. =) http://www.youtube.com/user/Macbarbie07
ReplyDeleteOoo..I duno her. Will check her out. Thanks ya. Do u watch Elle and Blair Fowler? They r awesome too :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I watched their vids for almost 2 years but I stopped a couple of months ago. I don't find their reviews and comments genuine anymore. They also don't upload makeup vids as often like they used to be. =(
ReplyDeleteI found other great makeup gurus. Some of my absolute favourites are:
http://www.youtube.com/user/frmheadtotoe
(Mad skills!>>>)http://www.youtube.com/user/MasqueradeMakeup
http://www.youtube.com/user/hollyannaeree
http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo