When it comes to applying makeup, it is of utmost importance to have the proper brushes with you. While some gurls like using their fingers, I prefer to use brushes for more precision. I often lament the absence of beauty brands like Essence of Beauty, Elf and Sigma. I have watched with mounting envy as gals in tutorials showcase their array of gorgeous brushes.
It's not that there aren't any good brushes here. Etude House and Elianto carry some really good ones. They are usually priced around RM30++. For higher quality, you can go for M.A.C. I am steering clear of its way now though because a brush there costs up to RM80. That's friggin exorbitant! But their quality is unquestionable. M.A.C brushes are a huge favorite among many makeup gurus.
I have been scouting for a good crease and blending brush for a long time now. It made me so frustrated that none of the drugstores carried such brushes. Not even the Korean brands. It's just weird because they have every other brush (shadow, blush, bronzer, angle brushes...). After several disappointments, I even considered getting one from M.A.C. That's until I stepped into Sasa and found the perfect crease brush.
It is rather small but it works amazingly well. I was literally hyperventilating with joy when I spotted this baby hanging at the aisle. The long wait was finally over. I grew all possessive like and snatched it up. When my eyes went to the price, I experienced a second jolt. It was priced at only RM14.90. I swear, I had expected it to be around RM 20 and above. Yet, here it was, and slapped with a discount. The end total? RM 11.92! I was smiling like a Cheshire cat much to the amusement of my sister.
As you can see, it is shaped like a little dome which makes it perfect for blending the colors on your crease. I usually use it when I apply a darker shade on my eyes. I dab some of the color on my outter corner and then use the brush to go back and forth on the crease to create that gorgeous smoky look.
Although it is relatively cheap, I would say that Sasa's crease brush is of good quality. It blends the colors very nicely. The brush is really compact and the bristles do not fray like some cheap ones do. It feels solid and does wonderous work for my eyes. I used to struggle to blend the colors with my shadow brush. Well that's history now :)


No comments:
Post a Comment