If I were to name the most wanted bag on my lust list, it would definitely go the Coach Poppy collection. I first saw it in a Coach advertisement in Female magazine. The model had smoky black eyes and she was carrying this gorgeous bag on her slender shoulder. I stared. My eyes grew as wide as saucers. Then I drooled. It was lust at the first sight.
To be honest, I am not that into bags as I am into makeup, clothes and shoes. But there is the occational craze over one. For now, it is the Poppy collection. I googled it up for pictures of the whole collection. Wrong move. Now I want almost every one of them! They are just so fun and girly and carefree! As always, I was forced to narrow down my favorites. I do not fancy doing that this time because the whole collection is incredibly beautiful. I had such a hard time choosing. Got to have a list when you go shopping, no? I cannot wait to get my paws on them. One at a time, darlings, one at a time.Let's start from number six:
6) Denim Patchwork Sequins Tote
5) Petal Print Applique Glam Tote
4) Sequins Rocker Satchel
3) Metalic Signature Sateen Luxey Satchel
2) Coach Poppy Graffiti
And...my favorite so far........
1) Coach Poppy Straw Bag
I don't know. It is something about the vibrant and feminine vibe that gets to me. I love girly stuff and I love pink. These bags are super chic and I can imagine carrying them everywhere I go :)






No comments:
Post a Comment