So I was browsing through Michelle Phan's website when I stumbled upon a picture which completely blew me away.
I know I've probably said this a million times but Blake Lively is freakin drop dead gorgeous! I loveee how simple her makeup is in this photoshoot --nude shadows, a tint of blush and uber long lashes. The emphasis is of course, on her ruby red lips. Red lips are an instant boost to understated makeup. They can tranform your whole look in a split second. I absolutely love the idea of red lips.
It is really important to know which type of red suits your skintone. God knows how many shades of red are out there. For me, I would probably opt for a blue-toned red. Can't wait to experiment with them. I will search for my perfect lippie with a vengeance! Cosmetic stores beware!
Alright, back to Blake. I can't get enough of how perfect she looks here. Porcelain glowing skin and that sexy tousled hair look. Of course, I'm aware that there are definitely touch ups in this photo. But that does not exclude the fact that she looks just as stunning on the red carpet. My style icon! :) ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment