Monday, August 8, 2011

Teen Choice Awards 2011 Favorites!

Teen Choice Awards 2011 came and went. I was utterly glad that Harry Potter and Taylor Swift won loads. And I was absolutely gobsmacked that Rebecca Black actually won the award for Web Star. When I read the news, I thought I needed to change my glasses. Heaven forbid...could it be true? A check through several websites, however, confirmed the news. I'm speechless. Literally. I was rooting for Blair and Elle Fowler AND Shane Dawson. I wouldn't mind any of them winning. But Rebecca Black? Seriously? Granted, she was popular. But it was all for the wrong reasons -- her infamous "Friday." 

Alright, enough of ranting. Back to the main topic - fashion! I noticed that white was a big hit among the stars who graced the blue carpet. There weren't exactly many eye-popping colors, so that was a little disappointing. Anyway, here is the list of my favorites.

7) Rachel Bilson
Chloe

6) Selena Gomez
Erin Fetherston

5) Maggie Q
Max Mara

4) Nina Dobrev
D&G

3) Blake Lively
Gucci

2) Kaley Cuoco
Rebecca Taylor

1) Taylor Swift
Raphael Cennamo

And my absolute favorite???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay fine, so this has nothing to do with fashion. But isn't he so sizzlingly hawt????  I joined in the bandwagon of swooning gurls and drooled. Ian Somerhalder...the bad boy of Vampire Diaries. He doesn't even need a friggin suit to look good. Those piercing icy blue eyes are more than enough. Sigh...Nina Dobrev is one lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment