Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cravings Unleashed

I hate cravings. They make me all antsy and hungry. The mere thought of the food which I crave makes my mouth water. My tummy rumbles. But I can't stop them when they attack...and when they do, I forget about my resolution to diet and chomp them down like a starving alley dog. 

Anyways, there are two things which I'm craving for desperately now. The first one....
Cookies and Cream/Oreo ice-cream. This is pure sin. I just can't get enough of this flavor. Everytime I go to an ice-cream shop, I pick this one. Don't ask me why. I just love it so much...the creamy vanilla texture, the chunky bits of chocolatey cookies...heaven!!! I'm literally drooling as I type. I even love Hershey's version of this. Cookies n Cream chocolate! Yums.

Okay...now for the second item.
Yes, pizza. Preferbly one with extra cheese and mushrooms. I'm a self-professed cheese addict. I eat everything with cheese. Cheese is my holy grail of food. I can't live without cheese. Get an idea of how crazy I am now? I love pizza. Always have and always will. My favorite would of course be one with cheese and mushrooms and pepperoni. I'm pretty picky when it comes to pizza. I won't take any pineapples, capsiciums or onions. If the pizza does have them, I would spent a good few minutes digging them out. That's me.


My cravings won't go away until I have these food. Maybe it's time I got a gallon of Baskin Robbin's ice-cream.....

No comments:

Post a Comment