It is my aim to get my paws on literally every pink, nude and coral shade of lipsticks out there. Yes, I'm a huge hopeless fan of lip products. Lipsticks, lip glosses...you name it. I love them all. But if I were to pick one over the other, then I'd go for lipsticks. I used to be a lipgloss gurl in and out. I loved how it looked all shiny, creating an illusion of plumper lips. But I changed. I don't know why exactly, but now, I'm a lipstick gurl. I adore the small tubes. Everytime I twist the lippie out and see that lovely color, I get all happy. I know, sad.
But today's post is going to be about a lipgloss that I'm loving. It's M.A.C Kissable Lipcolor in "Woo Me" (such an adorable name!).
This was actually a very generous gift from a group of gal friends (muaks muaks!) because they knew how crazy I am about M.A.C. Love ya'all! As you can see, it's this gorgeous milky pink color which I totally love! If applied in one layer, it appears to be a lovely natural shade of nudish pink. Perfect for an every day look. But I always add on a few layers so that the pink is more obvious. It comes with a tear-drop applicator. Here's a swatch.
The thing that I love about this lipgloss is that it has a satin finish, meaning that it's not really glossy in nature. In fact, this actually reminds me of a typical lipstick, except that it's liquid in form. It isn't completely matte but it has that pretty sheeny look.The quality of this lip product is undeniable. It applies smoothly. I like to pat it onto my lips with my finger. And it's pretty long-lasting as well, enduring a good few hours.
This product also does not feel sticky at all. That's something which I fully appreciate. The annoying thing about some lipglosses is that they are super sticky and when the wind blows merrily, some of your hair gets stuck in the gloss. Eww. I find that very irritable. Thus, this M.A.C lipgloss (or should I say liquid lipstick???) earns loads of brownie points here. Once applied, it settles in and appears like lipstick. Love!
There is, however, one thing which I don't really like about this product. When I first got it, my friend warned me to be careful when re-capping the lipgloss. She said that it tend to ooze out when you twist the cap back since it's still full. How true her words were! It really did ooze out. It left me heart-broken every time some of the product got wasted despite me being so careful with it. This only stopped after several uses.
Other than that, I would say that this is a lovely lip product =) It's something which I would repurchase again.


No comments:
Post a Comment