Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eagerness Overload

Sephora's finally finally in Malaysia!! I can't get myself too excited, otherwise I'd just hyperventilate to death. I've heard that it will be opening either on the 28th this month or early May. When I think about all of the fabulous brands coming my way (Urban Decay, Amazing Cosmetics, NARS), I just can't stop this huge flutter of excitement in my stomach.

Of course, it's rather difficult for me to actually go there because Sephora's located at Starhill Gallery all the way in KL. But I'm pretty sure that I could always hitch a trip there when I'm on vacation. And then..the crazy haul begins! I will probably purchase a gargantuan bag of stuff before I head home...Yours truly anxiously awaits the day where she can set foot (preferbly when wearing Manolo Blahniks) in Sephora.
Are you as excited as I am? :)

4 comments:

  1. It's opening in KLCC too! Not sure when though...

    Jin En

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaa! Yeah a fren told me too...so awesome! XD plan to get anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many! HAHA I would love to get stuffs from Tarte cosmetics and Amazing cosmetics! I'm so excited! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe..me too! Apparently, Amazing Cosmetics' famous concealer is priced at RM99 (small tube). Quite expensive..I also want Urban Decay stuff - primer potion, Naked Palette (sold out already ><) and other eye-shadow palettes...

    ReplyDelete