Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What To Buy??

I'm super excited because I'll be off to Penang this weekend with my crazy and fun-loving relatives. And apart from having bonding sessions, we will also go shopping at Gurney Plaza. Yes I admit, that part excites me most. I was given some vouchers from my lovely aunts and I absolutely can't wait to put them to good use (ahem)! I've several items in mind and till now, I can't seem to decide on which one to buy :( They're all just too good to be forsaken...the products I'm lusting for are mostly from Benefit and Shu Uemura.

1) Shu Uemura 24 K Lash Curler
Ladies, this is THE lash curler of the makeup industry. I've heard and read countless of positive reviews about this gorgeous baby. Apparently, it does the impossible by curling every single lash! The lashes also stay curled for a long time. I read in a book that this lash curler works better for Asian gals. So lucky me! :)

2) Shu Uemura Mirage Lipsticks
The moment I laid eyes on these beauties, I knew I had to have them somehow. They're soo pretty! I've always been fascinated by Shu Uemura's lipstick packagings. The transparent cases make them stand out and you can see the lipstick shade without having to twist it out. These lipsticks also come in a gorgeous array of colors. Love!

3) Benefit's Confession of a Concealaholic
Concealer is a must have for me. Honest to God, I can't live without it. When I leave my home with a bare face and without glasses on, I can't help but feel conscious about my super scary dark under eye circles and the redness around certain parts of my face. Of course, there would be the occational pimples as well. So I absolutely need concealer to cover these flaws up. I mean come on, who doesn't want a flawless and brighter face? :) This concealer set from Benefit had me drooling with lust. Not only does it come with concealer, it also has a highlighter, primer and brushes! I'm particularly yearning for the Erase Paste. I've heard that it's quite good. I'm praying so hard that the Benefit outlet in Gurney Plaza will have this!

So which would I get? I'm still not sure...lets wait for the weekend to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment