Marchesa is a hot favourite among celebs when it comes up glamming up on the red carpet. One look at the collection of its dresses/gowns and you'd understand why. They are utterly exquisite! The thing that I love about Marchesa is its ability to produce beautiful frocks or dresses with stunning details. I absolutely adore details that can add that extra oomph to a dress/gown. Marchesa's gowns look effortlessly elegant, sophisticated and some with a touch a girliness! I've noticed that younger celebs like Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus have joined in the Marchesa bandwagon. Check out the pictures below and see how gorgeous its gowns are!
Taylor Swift
Halle Berry at the Oscars 2011
Olivia Wilde at the Oscars 2011
I personally feel that details contribute a great deal in determining the beauty and stylishness of a dress. They make such a huge difference. Honestly, the three gowns above would be rather plain if the details were omitted. Imagine them without the lovely leaf-like patterns, sheer fabric and glittery stuff...My favourites are the ones worn by Miley Cyrus and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Aren't they just to-die-for??? Miley's white dress is simply stunning! A bandage dress wrapped around her body, accentuating her curves. This is one of her best dresses I've seen so far. I would kill for a dress like that. It's elegant, stylish and so darn beautiful! And with the white train behind, it inserts a touch of red carpet glamour. Tell me if I'm wrong but Miley actually looks..angelic here. Can't blame her. I'd be glowing radiantly too if I had that dress on.
SJP's frock is uber unique. I love how it's made out of sheer black fabric, has lots of ruffles and criss-crosses at the neckline with a star in the center. It looks rather complicated but the end result is just F-A-B. This dress has a youthful touch but SJP, despite her age, looks friggin fantastic! Carrie would be proud.
I was browsing through Marchesa's official website and I read up about their latest collection - the Resort 2011. Designed by fashion genuis Georgina Chapman, this collection is inspired by tribal motives.It is mostly adorned with feathers, fringe, beads and hand embroidery. Love! I can't get enough of the dresses and gowns. They're just so gorgeous! I'm especially in lustful love with the white ones. They remind me so much of Grecian goddesses. So pure and dazzling and exquisite!
A wonderful collection! :)
SJP's frock is uber unique. I love how it's made out of sheer black fabric, has lots of ruffles and criss-crosses at the neckline with a star in the center. It looks rather complicated but the end result is just F-A-B. This dress has a youthful touch but SJP, despite her age, looks friggin fantastic! Carrie would be proud.
I was browsing through Marchesa's official website and I read up about their latest collection - the Resort 2011. Designed by fashion genuis Georgina Chapman, this collection is inspired by tribal motives.It is mostly adorned with feathers, fringe, beads and hand embroidery. Love! I can't get enough of the dresses and gowns. They're just so gorgeous! I'm especially in lustful love with the white ones. They remind me so much of Grecian goddesses. So pure and dazzling and exquisite!
A wonderful collection! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment