I have seen makeup gurus like Michelle Phan and bubzbeauty using them frequently. And I want them so badly! By "them", I'm refering to YSL's Touche Eclat and Rouge Volupte Lipsticks. Unfortunately for me, YSL is an extremely high-ended brand. So I'd have to wait until I'm earning my own income to get these lovelies. That would be some time....but when the moment arrives, I will not hesitate to grab them all! No harm raving about them now though.
1) YSL's Touche Eclat
The golden packaging is downright glamorous! It's so sleek and shiny. I really love how YSL's cosmetics always come in luxurious packagings. They never fail to live up to their mark. The Touche Eclat resembles a pen which you have to click to dispense the product. It claims to be an "original must have for a radiant, flawless face.Powered by the radiance-boosting Luminocaptide Complex, skin is instantly illuminated, so you look rested and refeshed even if you've been up for hours."
I've watch Michelle and Bubbi applying it and the results are super amazing. Dark under eye circles and redness are eradicated immediately and their faces appear much more radiant and less tired. I love how it comes in a pen shape as this makes things so much more convenient for us gurls. It's light and small and perfect to be slipped into our handbags.I've really bad dark under eye circles so I have a thing for great concealers/highlighters. I can't wait to try this award-winning product!
2) YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick
To be completely honest, yours truly wants these lipsticks about a million times more than the concealer. I'm absolutely lusting for these babies! I want them so badly it hurts...Anyway, check out the packaging! So friggin elegant...They're the most gorgeous lipsticks that I've ever seen. If I had one, I'd whipped it out from my bag all the time to hold it, just to get a glamorous feel. Some people have commented that these lippies are the best in the makeup industry. Everytime I visit a beauty blog, I read raving, postive reviews about them. I've have, in fact, never read a negative review on these lipsticks before. Yes, they're that good.
The Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Lipsticks "saturate lips in a captivating color that's intensely pigmented, and imparts an irresistable glossy shine. The long-lasting, comforting formula is highlighted with a unique Color-shine Complex that leaves lips visibly smoother, plumper and more radiant." It comes with SPF 15. It also promises a smooth and silky application. I've watched Michelle using these lipsticks countless of times, and they do glide on smoothly. The colors are also fantastic! The Rouge Volupte series come in a variety of colors:
I'd go for the nude and pink shades, particularly Sensual Silk, Lingerie Pink and Peach Passion. Or maybe I should just buy them all. They'll be an awesome investment, don't you think? Imagine looking over at your vanity table and seeing an array of glistening YSL lippies. Oh my God, that would be uber heaven! I want this dream to become a reality some day. I will make it happen! *screams confidently*
So yeah, the YSL Touche Eclat and Rouge Volupte lipsticks are definitely a top priority on my wish list :)



No comments:
Post a Comment