My current favourite brand of nail polish is from Etude House. I can't get enough of those lovelies. They have a huge assortment of colors (like rainbows!) and different types of nail polishes - matte, shimmer, sheer...Some are cheaper, some are more expensive. I'm particularly in love with the ones priced at RM 5.90. They are the cheaper ones of the lot. But let me tell you this, they are superb in quality and they last like forever! And with sales, they can drop to only RM 3.00++! That's a total steal!
I am currently in a phase where I love matte nail polishes. I prefer darker-toned colors like pink, purple, blue and brown but I'm also loving nudes. I really want a nice nude color on my fingers. It's sweet and the color elongates your fingers. Right now, I've painted my nails with a hot matte pink color. It's from Etude House and its code is PK002. I can't read its name because it's all in Korean! Anyway, it looks like this:
I actually bought this quite a while ago and kinda forgot about it. But recently, I got into this hot-pink-phase so I've been using it frequently. I absolutely love the intensity of this color. Under fluorescent light, it's a much brighter pink. However, under normal lighting, it's a darker tone. I took the pictures with flash so that the pink would stand out more.Usually, I will apply two coats of this nail polish. One coat is actually sufficient because the color is so strong but I like my nail color to be more opaque.
I ran out of my top coat nail polish. Undeterred, I went ahead and painted my nails. And believe me, it only started chipping (a wee bit) after nearly four days. Without a top coat! Love it for its long-lasting value! Just imagine how long it would last with a top coat. I believe it differs with people. A friend of mine told me that hers chipped rather quickly. May be it has to do with the things you do.
I have several colors from this range but I conveniently left them back in my hometown *smacks forehead* :( Perhaps I will do a review about them next time. To sum it up, this Etude House nail polish outlasts every single nail polish I have tried so far (Elianto, Rimmel, Sasa, The Face Shop) in terms of color, quality and long-lastingness. For only RM 5.90, you can get a bottle of awesomeness! A great buy :)



No comments:
Post a Comment