Sunday, June 12, 2011

Favorite Nail Polish of the Month

If you were to sneak a peak at my nail polish collection, you will discover that 90 per cent of them are matte. Not that I have anything against glittery and sparkly types but somehow, I have ended up taking a liking to bright matte colors. Especially those with a slight sheen to them. I am particularly fond of red, pink, purple and sometimes, nudes shades. Anyway, today's post is going to be about my favorite nail polish for this month --- a pinkish red from Etude House!
Under the sunlight, it actually has an orangy hue. But under normal lighting, it is this gorgeous dark pinkish red shade. It is listed as RD103 and I got it for a mere RM3.00++ during sales period. I have raved about Etude House's nail polishes in a previous post. It is basically of awesome quality and the lasting power of these babies are superb! The product glides on smoothly and it is extremely pigmented. Two coats is more than enough. I wore this nail color when I went overseas for a nine-day vacation and it stayed on without chipping for nearly 6 days. Imagine that.
Some gurls may feel that red is too bold for them. I used to think so too. But all that changed when I found this bottle of awesomeness. I have fair skin, thus, this shade works wonders for me. I love how it gives me a burst of color on my otherwise unnoticable and dull fingers. I also love it because it is such a happy color. In a way, it kind of reminds me of summer, parties, floral dresses and for some reason...shopping! I am not making sense, am I? This may sound strange but wearing this vivid color also gives me confidence. I take one look at my hands and I am like "Looking great!" Ha ha.

The bottomline is...this will be a great product for those who like matte, bright, long-lasting and affordable nail polishes. For me, it was worth every cent I paid :)

2 comments:

  1. I'mma pick this one up when I visit Etude House! This colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..awesome! Yeah it's really a pretty color :D

    ReplyDelete