As you people know, I am a huge fan of Blake Lively. I love her fabulous fashion sense and her amazing ability to look stunning at almost every red carpet event. But when I saw her picture at the Green Lantern premier a few days ago, I was a little skeptical of her dress. Here it is.
It is a white couture dress from Chanel. Blake looks breathtakingly beautiful, there is no denying to that. I really love the dress, I do. But what made me go like "Erm..." was the lower half of it. Honestly, I do not have a thing for dresses that are designed this way. A short dress with sheer fabric at the bottom half. This might sound a little harsh but it literally reminded me of shower curtains! The white dress by itself would have been adorable with all the delicate flower patterns. She'd look sweet and chic.
Love her makeup (simple and clean), hair (messy sexay side braid!) and accessories (loads of sparkly cuffs and bracelets) though. Flawless as usual.
P/S: I still ♥ her! :)
What do you think?

i love blake lively too! <33333
ReplyDeletehi ma, dropping by to day hi, how's life? :)
Haha awesome!! Hi darling! Ur ma's doing fine :) Life's good so far. How about u?
ReplyDelete