My lust for M.A.C can be describe in one word --- overwhelming. It is my absolute favorite brand now, which is quite sad because I cannot buy it often. Why you ask? Because it is rather expensive here in my country. A M.A.C lipstick costs RM65 whereas a typical eye shadow pot costs RM50. Due to that, I own only a few items. It is torturing walking past a M.A.C outlet in shopping malls and know that you cannot buy every single thing there! But I have told myself countless of times, things will be different when I start working. For now, I am satisfied using drugstore products (some are really of awesome quality).
But nothing is wrong with a little ranting and raving right? So here is what I am currently lusting for --- M.A.C's Fashion Flower collection. It was introduced last month.
I just love how pretty the model looks here. The picture itself depicts innocence. No harsh or bold colors in sight. Just soft and sweet shades. I love it! Here are pictures of the products in this collection.
I'd probably grab everything except the green lipstick.
Which one would you get? :)





No comments:
Post a Comment