Isn't it adorable? And it is pink! What can I say? I love girly stuff. The pink is actually more vibrant than it looks in the picture. Here is a side view.
As you can see, it comes with four drawers which you can slide in and out with ease. It is not too big in size which is apt for me because I do not have that much of makeup...yet. Yes, there is a "yet" there. When I start working...who knows what will happen? I am a beauty junkie. It is my job to be obsessed with makeup. Sometimes, I do wonder if I might end up like some extreme cases. For instance, a gal buys a new product thinking that she wants to try it out for the first time when in reality, she has already bought and tried it. It is lying forgotten in her gargantuan heap of cosmetics. In short, some gurls have so much makeup that they cannot even remember what they have tried and what they haven't.
I do love the idea of owning loads and loads of makeup. But I also want to exercise a certain amount of control where I know when to stop. It does, however, boil down to individual choice. If you can afford it, why not? I can totally understand the urge to get more lipsticks even though you already have like ten...Now back to my purchase! I have decided to keep my stuff in this order:
- 1st Drawer : Brushes, mascaras, lash curler
- 2nd Drawer : Liquid/powder foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer
- 3rd Drawer : Eye liners, eye shadows
- 4th Drawer : Lip products like lipsticks, glosses, lip balm



No comments:
Post a Comment