Why is it that us gurls can never get enough of shoes? It doesn't matter if we own ten or fifty pairs. It's never ever enough. And the worst thing is, there's always an excuse to get more shoes - "I need a new pair to go with my fab new dress", "I don't have this color!", "But those are from the new collection!", "I have a new shoe rack"...the possibilities are endless. As funny as it seems, shoes are indeed a staple in our lives. A fabulous pair of shoes can instantly give you that oomph needed to boost your confidence. You stand taller, you feel taller. Now we all have our favorite brand of shoes (whether we can afford them or not is another matter!). Recently, I found myself hopelessly in love with Brian Atwood.
Frankly speaking, I have always loved Brian Atwood shoes, particularly his nude pumps. I see them all the time adorning the feet of some celebrity. And they always look drop-dead gorgeous! His nude pumps...they just ooze glamour and sexinesss. They are simple in color and design, yet, they grab the spotlight all the time. I also love their versatility. You can pair these babies with almost any dress regeardless of their colors. Brian Atwood's nude pumps are a big hit among celebrities. Here are some examples:
Celebs like Victoria Beckham and Rachel Bilson adore his shoes. Not surprising though. Lets just say that Brian Atwood shoes are to die for. My current favorite is the Drama nude pumps from his Fall Collection 2010. It's described as a "closed toe platform pump with contrast heel." Check out the picture below:
Sleek, sexy and sophisticated! And so beautifully crafted. Here's a picture of Victoria Beckham rocking these shoes!
Are you screaming too? I absolutely love how these shoes are designed. The typical nude but with the black patent heel at the back. It looks so much like delicate lace trimmings! This lovely little detail adds on an alluring touch to the pumps. Simple yet chic. I love it! Sadly, it's waaay out of my price range and I'd have to fly all the way to Singapore to get myself a pair. But hey, there's nothing wrong with hoping and dreaming. There will come a day where I will be able to afford them. For now, I'm contented just looking at them :)







No comments:
Post a Comment