Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crappy Days

There are days where I feel downright crappy and horrendous...It is these emo days where I wish to abandon everything and roam around my room aimlessly like a ghost. Watch crappy cheesy movies and munch on chips or chocolate and blame literally everyone in the world for my misery (I know, it doesn't make sense). I feel friggin ugly and my confidence level spirals down to dangerously low levels. I fret about:

Bad Hair Days

Being fat

My studies 

The possibilities are endless. I just want to hide in my room and dress in my old crumpled blouse and scruffy shorts. May be it's the hormones but yeah, everyone's bound to have a bad day every now and then. I usually watch crazy shows, listen to cheerful music or talk to my sister when I'm feeling down. If I had the money, some retail therapy would be awesome! Even if I just window shop, the strolling cheers me up :) 

Crappy days will come and go. Well, I'm off to watch Supernatural to lighten up the mood. Sam and Dean Winchester never fail to make me smile. 


1 comment:

  1. Take it easy dahling. There are surely times which are overwhelming and depressing. But ALWAYS remeber that you have an ever-present (albeit pathetic) sister here with you :) we will face everything together. So cheer up, sister dearest!

    ReplyDelete