Music is one of the remedies which I turn to when I'm down in the dumps. Right now, I'm really loving Owlcity! Adam's voice sounds so sweet and innocent. Here are five songs which I'm currently loving (and replaying a lot on my playlist).
1. Owlcity - To The Sky
This is the main soundtrack for the movie Legend of the Guardians - The Owls of Ga'Hoole. It's a tale about a group fluffy owls and their great adventures. Owlcity singing for a movie about owls! Crazily appropriate right?? It's an adorable song about believing in your dreams and staying strong in life.
2. Owlcity - Enchanted
I prefer Adam's version of Enchanted over Taylor Swift's. This song is so romantic and charming! It was first written and sang by Taylor where the lyrics are supposedly directed at Adam. And the sweetest thing was, Adam reciprocated her feelings by doing his own version of "Enchanted", launching it on Valentine's Day this year (if I recall correctly). He even inserted Taylor's name into it! Melts my heart everytime I listen to it :) too bad they didn't end up together...
3. Taylor Swift - Back To December
Taylor has a knack for spinning out songs from her personal experiences, especially in terms of relationships. This is a song about...remorse and regret I guess. It explores the "what ifs" of her life with her wanting to turn back time. Rather sad but beautiful to listen to.
4. Glee Version - Marry You
In many cases, I find myself prefering Glee's version of songs compared to the original ones. This is one of them. Bruno Mars is awesome but the Glee cast's version is just superb! It sounds so much more merrier with all of them singing together. I love the part where Sam and Quinn sang and did a cute dance. They make such an adorable couple..I love happy songs!
5. Glee Version - Misery
Okay, another Glee song. Although I don't really follow this series, I still listen to some of their songs. I absolutely love Blaine's voice! Especially adore his version of Maroon 5's "Misery", Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" and Train's "Hey Soul Sister." And I'm so friggin glad that Kurt and Blaine are finally together! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment