Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Celebrity Inspiration

Celebrities. Ah, how we love them. We love some of them for their great acting skills. We love some of them for their quirky behaviors. We love some of them when they get themselves embroiled in juicy scandals. And we love some of them for their fabulous fashion sense. There are two celebrities who never fail to impress me whether they are on some red carpet or award event - Blake Lively and Taylor Swift.

Ok I admit. I have a favorite among those two. If I had to choose one, then I'd go for Blake Lively. I seriously believe that gurl is not human. She is so chic and she has an immaculate sense of style. In fact, you can always see her appearing in some celebrity website's Best Dressed or Too Hot to Handle list. I loveee her because she has a flair for fashion. Her choice of dresses rarely fall under the disastrous category. I simply adore how sexy, sleek and sophisticated she looks in these dresses:


Great style and wonderful colors! The gurl is born for fashion. She looks absolutely stunning in all these dresses here.Tres chic. I've got a nasty feeling that Blake would look gorgeous even if she wore a friggin potato sack. She'd make it look glamourous while I'd look like a...well, potato sack. Oh the unfairness! Still, I love how she carries off the look each time without looking overdone or tacky. I also adore how clean and natural her makeup seems (Taylor Momsen should learn a few tips from her. Begone raccoon eyes!!). She looks utterly fresh, radiant and beautiful. Blake has made her statement in the fashion world. Karl Lagerfeld loves her. THE Anna Wintour loves her. What more can I say?

I mean, she even looks good with the tough chick look.
I absolutely love how she paired the black leather jacket with a feminine pink ruffled top. Such a contrast of colors but the effect is lovely. She looks tough yet sweet at the same time. Love it!

All I can say is that I super adore Blake's style. I mean I don't even watch Gossip Girl, yet, she caught my attention when I was browsing through pictures of celebs. Keep up the good work gurl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment