Can you believe how friggin gorgeous J.Lo looks??? I was utterly gobsmacked by her dress. It just flows! And the prints...Stunning! Greyish leopard prints splashed against a white background *screams* It's just too gorgeous for me to handle! The dress compliments her curves perfectly. I also love how it has ruffles from waist down. It's bold, beautiful and exudes sexiness. J.Lo chose matching accessories to go with it - silvery black bangles, unique earrings and a white-grey clutch. Makeup and hair immaculate as usual. She looks every bit like a siren. Wonder why her hubby looks so cranky though...
I'm also loving this dress that Miley Cyrus wore:
I love dresses like this which are not too elaborated and do not scream for too much attention. I usually go for simple dresses that fall above my knees. I prefer them over long sprawling ones. This dress is perfect for a nice day out. Other things that I'm loving include:
Also check out Blumarine's Spring Collection 2011. They are all about prints!! Yours truly was literally drooling with every picture. So colorful. So soft. So cheerful. I love how the dresses seem to flow about the models. They look wonderfully sheer and delicate, creating an ethereal feeling. I also adore how the collection comes in so many different colors. They didn't just stick to the basic brown and black leopard prints. The colors are sweet and subtle. It makes me friggin happy looking at them (crazy I know).
I'm particularly head over heels in love with the light bluish-green dress in the picture above. It's so pretty! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment