Friday, March 11, 2011

Gorgeous Curls

One of the things that I don't quite fancy about myself is my flat hair. For the record, I have really thin and fine hair. I have always had it since I was a child. Looking around and seeing people with nice flowing thick hair makes me envious sometimes. I wish I could have that kind of natural volumn. I often console myself that Kate Moss has thin hair too. Truth to be spoken, I'm still on good terms with my hair. I do love it for its texture and straightness. Which means I don't go on obsessing about how limp it is 24/7. I haven't reached the stage where I just want to tuck it all in and slap on a fab wig. I'm not that crazy. But there are days where I wish that my hair was slightly thicker.

I have grown out my hair and now, it reaches my mid-shoulder. I used to go with shorter hair back then. Don't know why. May be it was easier to maintain. But I'm a long hair gal now and I'm keeping it because I want to have it curled. I love curls. Always have. But the curls I'm talking about aren't those tight ringlets like the one below.
Some people are meant for this look. Like Sarah Jessica Parker in the Sex and the City series. The gurl in the picture looks great with this hairstyle too. It's not my kind of thing though. It simply doesn't suit me. But I for one, am a die-hard fan of gorgeous voluminous big curls from half way down, especially with that tousled sexy look. Behold the pictures of celebs/model! 
I love how sexy this looks. Especially with the wind-blown effect. It's beautiful yet not too exaggerated, perfect for a casual day out or for more elaborated events like a party. I watched a hair tutorial video from Blair and found that it's actually not that hard to achieve it. Check out her video below to learn how to create this gorgeous look.

No comments:

Post a Comment