I'm currently glued to my laptop screen, trying so damn hard to concentrate. Yet, countless words are dancing happily before my eyes. I'm tired but I can't stop now. Not when the dateline is this Friday. It's my final year project folks. These are the three magical words which instantly strike fear within the hearts of third year students. I have worked my butt off for this project and I'm glad to say that it's finally coming to an end. Only editing left. After this Friday, I will be FREE! Well, not totally free but yeah, the burden will be lifted slightly. This project has been haunting me since September last year. It never fails to make me feel like this....
And this...
And this...
Fabulous huh? It has made my life pretty exciting. All the same, there is an undeniable feeling of success when I finished typing the last word. Pretty soon, my friends and I will be liberated again. I miss SHOPPING so so so much! The last time I went was back in early January. It really stinks because my university happens to be located in a...place (or island) that's conveniently cut off from shopping malls and cinemas. The best that we have here is a friggin Tesco (good for groceries though). The nearest mall is about a whole hour away. So...shopping wise, I have been falling waaay behind :( I need my Forever 21, Padini, Seed, Mango...Shoes (wedges)..and cosmetics of course! The fantastic excitement, the surge of joy and the satisfaction of holding a new gorgeous item in your hands...I miss those feelings. This picture describes it all...

Alright, enough whining. I've gotta get my sh*t together. I WILL get my chance to shop soon enough (I hope). I will now oblige and jump into another different topic - my likes and dislikes of February. They are listed as follows:
Likes:
1. M.A.C's "Woo Me" lipgloss (bee-yoo-ti-foo pinkish nude color!)
2. Etude House's facial masks (Honey! Skin is so soft after that)
3. Supernatural series (Sam and Dean Winchester...enough said)
4. Makeup session with sister and cousin (fabulous times)
Dislikes:
1. Hot hot hot weather here (am I not dark already??)
2. Pimples (just when it's graduation photo-taking session)
3. Dry cracking skin (Right, I'm already Reptilezilla...)
4. Shoes are getting worn out...(I had to glue back the base of my flats)
Hope you guys had a wonderful February! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment